Complaints handling

We do our utmost to provide you with the best care you need during the pregnancy. If at any moment in the care path with the midwife, gynaecologist, ultrasound operator or External Cephalic Version (ECV) specialist, you are not satisfied with the care we provide during your pregnancy, we advise you to first discuss this with the care provider concerned. Maybe it is just a misunderstanding that can be resolved in a meeting.

If a meeting is not possible or if a meeting does not resolve the problem, you can submit your complaint to the complaints board of the BEN (Koninklijke Nederlandse Organisatie van Verloskundigen.